Reference in this policy to “hela.money ”, “we”, “us”, “our” or any similar term is to hela.money Technologies Limited with RC [NUMBER] who is the data controller.
- your use of hela.money mobile application software (App) or use of the hela.money website [https://hela.money] (hela.money Site)
- Any of the services accessible through the App or that are available on the hela.money Site or other sites of ours (together the Services Sites or Sites) (hela.money Services).
How Personal Data Is Collected
- Under this Policy, personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes your name, first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes your contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes your bank account and payment card details that you input when you use the hela.money Services. If you do not use hela.money , you may opt out of providing this information.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from and through us.
- Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the App, website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Location Data.
- We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
- We are required to provide you with certain information about who we are, how we process your personal data and for what purposes, and your rights in relation to your personal data. When we open and operate an account for you, provide you with our products and services, or communicate with you, we may collect your personal data. This may be done in several ways including:
- Information you give us: This is information including identity, contact and other personal data you consent to giving us about you by signing up for a hela.money account or filling in forms on the App, hela.money Site and the Services Sites, or by corresponding with us either by email or chat. It includes but is not limited to information you provide when you register to use the App or Services Sites, download or register to the App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for a Service on the hela.money Site, share data via social media functions, promotion or survey, or other activities commonly carried out in connection with the App, hela.money Sites or Services Sites, and when you report a problem with the App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we collect about you and your device. ****Each time you visit our Services Sites or use our App, we will automatically collect personal data including device, content and usage data. We collect this data using Cookies and other similar technologies.
- Location Data. We also use GPS technology or other technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use this particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling Location Data in your settings or any other way in which consent can be withdrawn.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our Services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the Service was provided, amount charged, distance travelled, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our Services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Unique application numbers. When you want to install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
- Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as:
User feedback, ratings, or compliments.
Users participating in our referral programs. For example, when a user refers another person, we receive the referred person’s personal data from that user.
Users who request services for or on behalf of other users, or who enable such users to request or receive services through their accounts.
Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
Publicly available sources (for example, telephone directory, social media, internet, news articles) and organisations to assist in prevention and detection of crime, police and law enforcement agencies.
Marketing service providers.
When you use the hela.money
Services, we collect information provided to us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This includes personal data that you volunteer on forms which you submit to us and in emails that you send to us. In addition, we automatically gather details of browser types and IP addresses of the users who visit our site. We do not release this information to any outside party, except in suspected fraud cases.
If you create an account or use the hela.money
Services, we may collect the following types of information:
When you use hela.money
, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our website and we may continuously collect information about your computer, mobile device, or other access device for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible breach of your hela.money
Account, and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm hela.money
or its users.
You may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties such as social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter). The information we have access to varies by site and is controlled by your privacy settings on that site and your authorisation. By associating an account managed by a third party with your hela.money
account and authorising hela.money
to have access to this information, you agree that hela.money
Finally, we may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team. When you use hela.money
Services, we collect information sent to us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This includes personal data that you volunteer on forms which you submit to us and in emails that you send to us. In addition, we automatically gather details of browser types and IP addresses of the users who visit our site. We do not release this information to any outside party, except in suspected fraud cases.
Use of your personal data
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW CONSENT
- We need all the personal data listed above primarily to allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
- We process your personal data for a number of purposes, including: ****
- Provide services including generate a QR Code, initiate payment, authenticate access to account and communicate users to accounts.
- Using device, location, profile, usage, and other data to prevent, detect, and combat fraud or unsafe activities.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems.
- To conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends.
- Enabling accessibility features that make it easier for users with disabilities to use our services.
- Testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience.
- To improve and enhance the safety and security of our services.
- To improve our capacity to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
- Enabling communications between users.
- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of hela.money Services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
- Resolving disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Deactivating users who are identified as having engaged in fraud or activities that may otherwise harm hela.money .
- Managing risk, fraud and abuse of our services and you from fraud by verifying your identity.
Purpose of this policy
- Once you provide consent by selecting "YES" or “ACCEPT”, you may change your mind and withdraw consent at any time by contacting us but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. The App is not intended for children or minors (individuals below 18 years old) and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children or minors (individuals below 18 years old).
Changes to this policy
We may change this Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices and if it does, these changes will be posted on this page and when you next start the App, the new policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of the App or continue with the Services on the Services Sites.
Third party links
- This Policy applies to:
- Users: individuals who request or receive payment services and products, including those who receive payment services requested on his/her behalf by another individual.
- Merchants: licensed individuals who provide or submit applications to hela.money to provide mobile payment services individually or through partner financial services companies.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- To track site usage and browsing behaviour;
- To allow you to sign in to your account and navigate through the website;
- To tailor our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- To improve how our website performs;
- To allow third parties to provide services to our website;
- To monitor the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising; and
- To mitigate risk, enhance security and help prevent fraud.
- We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. Persistent cookies allow us to remember things about you when you visit our website again.
- When you submit data to through a form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. In order to provide you with a great experience on the Sites, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the Sites run when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we may need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- We shall encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of hela.money Services. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the hela.money Site. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These service providers may place cookies on your device (third-party cookies) or make use of similar tracking technologies such as web beacons. No personally identifiable information is stored in third-party cookies. The information reported to us is aggregated and anonymous. We use this information to understand, for example, the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing. Web beacons are small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) which may be used to collect and store information about visits to our website (such as which pages you viewed and how long you spent on the website) and communication efficiency (such as the email delivery and open rates). Where necessary, the information gathered by web beacons may be tied to your personal data strictly for the purposes set out herein.
Site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, including advertisements and external services, that are not affiliated with us. Once you have used these links to leave the hela.money
Site, any information you provide to these third parties is not covered by this Policy, and we cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of your information.
Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the hela.money
services. For information on how to delete or reject cookies, you can consult the "Help" function within your browser, or visit www.allaboutcookies.org
, where you will also find more information data about cookies generally.
Data sharing and disclosure
- Some of our products, Services, and features require that we share your data with other users or at a user’s request. We may also share your data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
- We may share your data:
- With other companies that provide services to us: We may share personal data with third-party service providers that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf. These third-party service providers may, for example, provide you with services, verify your identity, assist in processing transactions, send you advertisements for our products and services, or provide customer support.
- With other financial institutions: We may share personal data with other financial institutions that we have partnered with to only offer hela.money services, unless you have given consent for other uses. We may also share personal data to process transactions and keep your financial information up to date.
- With the other parties to transactions when you use the services, such as other users and their service providers: This includes other users you are sending or receiving funds from and their service providers. The information might include:
- Personal Data and account information necessary to facilitate the transaction; and
- Personal Data to help other participant(s) resolve disputes and detect and prevent fraud.
- At the user’s request: This includes sharing data with:
- other people at the user’s request.
- with the general public: Questions or comments from users submitted through public forums such as hela.money website and social media pages may be viewable by the public, including any personal data included in the questions or comments submitted by a user; and
- with the hela.money Account owner.
- With our professional advisers, consultants and other similar services.
- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute: We may share your personal data if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies; to protect our rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share your personal data, including trip or order information, with the owner of that credit card. This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- With consent: We may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this Policy if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
Data retention and deletion
- hela.money places great importance on ensuring the security of your personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you/or where you have chosen a password that enables you to access our app or certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
User legal rights
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request
"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your data unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing
of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing
of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
Request the transfer
- if you want us to establish the data's accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time
where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
File a complaint
with appropriate authorities on how we have handled your personal data.
What we may need from you
Online Payment methods
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data or to exercise any of your other rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- You may request that we amend any personal data that we are holding about you which is factually inaccurate. You can contact Customer Support stating your wishes.
hela.money is not associated with any of the trademarks which might appear visible in the online payment method lists or payment gateways such as [TYPES]. hela.money does not itself support these payment methods, or claim to be in partnership with them. Also, services provided by hela.money are not authorised, approved, endorsed or sponsored by any of the payment methods we use or their respective trademark owners. Payment method listings are visible on the hela.money website for informative purposes only. Trademarks which might appear visible on the hela.money website, belong to the respective trademark owners alone.
You may also opt out of promotional emails or receiving emails and other messages from hela.money by following the unsubscribe instructions in those messages. We may still send users who have opted out non-promotional communications, such as receipts or information about their account.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google privacy terms web page: *https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en*. We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: *https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245*.
Time limit to respond
- We will use reasonable endeavours to respond to all legitimate requests within one week. Occasionally it could take us longer than a week if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.